Bookstore Refund Policy
- Refunds will only be accepted if the customer has the original receipt for the merchandise. NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN WITHOUT A RECEIPT. An in-store credit may be issued for authorized refunds without a receipt.
- New and used text books (except non-returnable Custom Published Materials) may be returned for a full refund with a receipt. The last day to return text books is the second Tuesday of each quarter (Tuesday of Week 2). All books purchased after the posted date are NONRETURNABLE.
- Refunds for all other merchandise will be allowed up to four weeks from the date of purchase.
Refunds will be issued the same way of purchase
- Cash refunds will be given for cash and check purchases (after 48 hours from the date the check is written).
- Credit Card refunds can be given for purchases made by cash, credit card, or purchases put on a student account.